Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to our blog




Welcome to our blog. I hope to be much better at journaling the things going on in our life as well as the fun and fast changes in our little boys. Sitting down to write in a journal seems impossible, but I usually find some time to sit in front on the computer and catch up on emails daily. As you all know, our second son, Cullen, arrived on July 28th at 6:34pm, 7lbs 1oz and 19 1/4" long. He dropped a pound at his 5 day check up, but was back to 7lbs 2oz at his 2 week. He currently has his days and nights confused sleeping long periods in the afternoon for about 5 hours; then he is up every 1-2 hours during the night. I'm back into that postpartum zombie mode, so if I get a little flakey in these blogs you'll understand why. I know many of you are waiting for me to return phone calls and I appologize for being bad about that right now. I'm trying to figure out how to split my attention to Cullen and Ashton and with the exception of my wonderful mother-in-law's help once or twice a week, I'm pretty much on my own with Corey's random shifts. He is either at work, in bed, or trying to keep up with things to do around the house.
I love this photo of Cullen. How adorable to see a newborn with his fingers folded so neatly and seriously! So far Cullen has been a great baby. He cries when hungry or lonely and eats just like a growing boy should. I'm nursing and bottle feeding and his intake is around 4 oz at each feeding. He should be plumping up in no time at this rate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home